Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Photography and edits

Today I will be editing pictures that I have selectively chosen to grant the mood I want to manipulate the image to become. As I lost the images on the schools camera due to a misplacement of the memory card I could not use the images I took in my lessons, so I decided to look at my own photographs that I have at home. As I enjoy taking many photographs I have chosen a few and edited them so that I can show a unique emotion into each one of th images below.


Fear

In the image below I have asked three students from my school. I chose Scott to be the one to cause fear(he is the one below the chair) he is grabbing onto Arfacires legs as if he was to full him down, the one to show the emotion is Arfacire (sitting down on the bench) his eyes are wide open looking directly at the main cause of his fear, then we have Corey he is there to show a blank responce to fear, as if it only affects Arfacire.


Happiness

This is an image taken by my mother, I asked her if I could edit itt and she confirmed. I decided to chose this image for hppiness as it the weather is bright making the image seem more positive, I have a huge grin making the emotion appear clearer. The girl that is laying down with her leggs up in the air is wearing bright happy coloured clothes as if to impower the bright blue of my shirt. The weather that day was a bit cloudy but as I have blurred the background its not that noticible. The words "caught slipping" and rofl" are to make the image more intertaining.


Mystery

In the image you can see two main people, Isabel the girl in orange shorts and Manuel in a red top. This image is to show mystery, as you can see this picture was taken on the same day as the top one, but you can see more of the fogg as it creates an illusion that there is nothing but air metres ahead of the sea line. As in the image there are not many people this gives an effect of lonelyness this makes us wonder how far these people are away from 'the world', some even see this image as a flash back to an old dream, the nothing may create possibilitiesbut it also makes the viewer of the image feel trapped, as if they cant leave from this place. The black stripes gives the effect as if it is a movie making the image seem more realistic.


Cold

The boy in this image is called Dorukhan, he is portraying the feeling, some say emotion of being cold. The blue colours had emphasis on this emotion. He is on his phone, this gives an effect that he is feeling alone and the sound of someone can keep him comforted.  he is holding on to his leg, maybe a sign that he is injured and in need of assistance. I added flecks of snow making the image seem more depressing. as he is the only person in the image it gives the feeling that he might be going through some troubles and he has no one that can help him, and like the image on top the colours make it seem like a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home