Wednesday 11 May 2011

4/2/11

Today as a class group we started to discuss our ideas for our final project. So our teacher gave us the task to go home and research into our chosen idea. Our methods of recording our project idea is photography and camera. I have thought about doing a kind of play based on romance. I would use photography to record my oerformance that way I dont have to chose a certain angle to have my carema at. As I want to do a play I have decided to base it on ballte as I used to enjoy watching it and performing it as a child. The advantages of this idea are that it would be a great experience to learn ballete and use our researched knowledge when using a camera to record. The disadvantges are that some students may not feel comfortable or may not feel that ballete is the best way to show the performance for example they might prefere street dancing or even something sophisticated like tango or even the salsa. So this is where the group would have to combine ideas making sure that everyones opinion is included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home