Wednesday 11 May 2011

4/3/11

Today we all made a schedule so we knew exactly what do to for the following weeks. We chose deadlines for our powerpoints, for our photoshoots and in the end when we could manipulate some of the images that we took.
I lookied at a storyboard for my photoshoot making it easier to take the pictures and so my models would know what I wanted them to do. I also talked to the person I was going to model for (Aleia and Jennifer) as I had been chosen to be the contast for Lust and Glutony. For Lust I was asked to wear white to show purity and virginity when it came to contrasting with the powerfull luxurious red that was suposed to take over me in the photoshoot, as for Gluttony I had to feel impowered by the sin as if she wanted me more and more but as the contrast I had enough.
I wanted my greedy model to want everything, but never feel satisfied, but then when the contrast sees shes lost everything she offeres a yellow coat as the greedy persn isleft in the cold. The giving person smiles as if she feels contented with giving, being kind and caring to others, as the greedy model sees her happiness wanting it like if she was in hunger to feel that way eventhough she was overshadowed with greed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home